Download NSFAS Application Forms 2021 – 2022
Visit your provincial/regional NYDA centre/office where you will be given a paper application form to fill in.
Ask the NYDA centre workers to explain the application process to you, and read the paper application form to familiarise yourself with it.
- Use black ink to fill in the application form and write within the blocks and with CAPITAL letters.
- Do not cancel out any text and make sure you write clearly.
- Your parents will need to sign the consent form.
- Have certified copies of the listed supporting documents with you and attach them to the application form by stapling them together before submitting the application.
- The documents must be certified on the front side of the page and should not be older than 3 months.
- Sign the completed application form and take it to one of the assistants to check that everything is in place.
You will receive a small acknowledgement of receipt card, to which the assistant will attach a bar code (a duplicate bar code will also be attached to your application form).
Make sure you submit your application on or before the closing date of 30 November. Applications that arrive after this date will not be considered.