Cape Peninsula University of Technology Application Date 2023
All other courses: End of September
How to apply
You are now at the first step of your career – applying for admission.
There are two ways you can apply to CPUT:
- a paper-based form
- online via our website
We are currently testing our online application system, so only certain groups of students can apply online. If you can’t apply online, don’t despair, you can still apply using our 7-step, paper based, application process
Before you apply, find the course that is right for you
Step 2: Get an application form
Prospective candidates must apply online. Click here to apply online.
Please note that Only the following category of applicants are eligible to apply manually.
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) candidates
- Non South African Citizens (International applicants)
- Non South African School Leaving Types applications
There are two ways you can get a form to apply for admission:
1. Download a PDF of the form that you can print at home.
2. Collect a form at the Registration and Applications Office on the various campuses.
Some courses require applicants to submit additional information as part of their application. Please see the Additional admission requirements for more information.
Please note that applicants are limited to three choices (to be filled in on one form). Any further applications will be discarded.