BTech: Business Administration
Course Information and Fees
- handle work stress and pressure
- understand group dynamics
- prioritise tasks
- utilise time efficiently
- think laterally
- develop networking abilities
The BTech Business Administration and MTech Business Administration are viewed as a package of advanced management training skills.
For all Certificate, Diploma and National Diploma applications, consult the General admission requirements.
Some courses require students to submit additional information as part of their application.
For all Honours, Masters and Doctorate applications, consult the Postgraduate admission requirements.
The fees for 2018 reflected below may be subject to change.
Please confirm the final fee amount by contacting the relevant Faculty Office or contact person as listed at the bottom of this page.
- Fundamentals of Financial and Management Accounting is the preparatory subject for the major subjects, Financial Accounting Aspects IV and Management Accounting Aspects IV.
- Principles of Economics is the preparatory subject for the major subject Management Economics III.
Although these subjects are not compulsory, they are strongly recommended to applicants lacking knowledge in these areas.