BTech: Internal Auditing
Course Information and Fees
- An internal auditing philosophy
- Auditing techniques and computer auditing skills
- Communication skills
- Insight into management skills
- The student’s personality to meet the requirements set by the Code of Ethics of the Institute of Internal Auditors
- Identifying and evaluating controls in the computers information system environment.
- Introducing concepts of economic crimes, irregularities and forensic auditors with particular emphasis on fraud.
- Managing an internal audit department.
- Interaction with the Board of Directors and audit committee.
For all Certificate, Diploma and National Diploma applications, consult the General admission requirements.
Some courses require students to submit additional information as part of their application.
For all Honours, Masters and Doctorate applications, consult the Postgraduate admission requirements.
The fees for 2022 reflected below may be subject to change.
Please confirm the final fee amount by contacting the relevant Faculty Office or contact person as listed at the bottom of this page.