Cape Peninsula University of Technology Application Forms 2021-2022
Cape Peninsula University of Technology Application Forms 2021-2022 – To apply for admission, you have to complete an application form.
Some courses require students to submit additional information as part of their application. Please see the Additional admission requirements for more information.
Please note that applicants are limited to three choices (to be filled in on one form). Any further applications will be discarded.
There are four ways you can get a form to apply for admission:
1. Download a PDF of the form that you can print at home.
2. Collect a form at the Registration and Applications Office on the various campuses.
3. Request that an application form be mailed to you by writing to the Registrar:
Cape Peninsula University of Technology
PO Box 1906
Request application form
If you would like us to send you an application form and prospectus by post, Click Here : Scroll down to the bottom of the page after clicking on the link and fill the form there.
Step 1: Choose a qualification
Mastering the technology required to send a satellite into space, saving lives with your specialised knowledge of emergency medical care or designing a fashion collection – the sky is the limit when it comes to choosing a course of study at CPUT.
We offer more than 70 career-focused courses. The documents and links below will help you choose the course that’s right for you.
- Faculty Handbooks contain detailed information about each faculty and course.
- The Online Prospectus will show you all our courses, their subjects, and their estimated cost