BTech: Cost And Management Accounting
Course Information and Fees
- Long-term planning and development of strategies and methods to meet the objectives of the organisation
- Short-term operational planning and control of projects and resources by means of budgets
- Recording and analysing transactions and activities and compiling management accounts
- Providing and interpreting financial and economic information for decision making
- Obtaining and controlling funds
For all Certificate, Diploma and National Diploma applications, consult the General admission requirements.
Some courses require students to submit additional information as part of their application.
For all Honours, Masters and Doctorate applications, consult the Postgraduate admission requirements.
The fees for 2021reflected below may be subject to change.
Please confirm the final fee amount by contacting the relevant Faculty Office or contact person as listed at the bottom of this page.