CPUT Online Late Application 2020-2021
CPUT Online Application 2020-2021 information is available below;
DETAILS OF CPUT ONLINE APPLICATION, Click here to apply
Admission requirements for international applicants
International students must follow the same application process as South African students.
Admission requirements for the different courses offered at CPUT can be found under Courses and fees. You may also be required to complete a series of tests to assist in the placement process.
Students following the Cambridge system should take note of the following requirements:
- Passes of at least five different subjects of the IGCSE and HIGCSE study levels, of which at least two are HIGCSE level subjects.
- A pass in the language which is the medium of instruction at the University (English or Afrikaans).
- Specific pass grades: IGCSE: A, B or C ; HIGCSE: 1, 2 or 3.
Other senior school qualifications will be reviewed on merit. In some instances, where the format of secondary school education is unfamiliar, students applying for National Diploma programmes may also be asked to apply for SAQA evaluation prior to their acceptance. Applications towards a National Diploma do not require SAQA verification for students from Commonwealth Countries.
Details Of Cape Peninsula University of Technology Application 2020
To apply to Cape Peninsula University of Technology , you need the documents below :
1) A certified copy of the green bar coded ID
2) Proof of payment of any relevant application fees
3) Certified copy of grade 11 results and any latest grade 12 results
For a full list of tips to remember before you apply, read here. Applicants must check individual further requirements for each course and each tertiary institution. Please also be aware of NBTs and check with your university if you need NBT results to apply. For more information on NBT’s click here.
FYI: South Africans learners wishing to apply online will need a working email address and an ID number. Foreign learners wishing to apply will need to have their passport number.
Evaluation of foreign qualifications
Students who wish to apply for MTech or DTech programmes must have their qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) prior to submitting their application forms (see below). The onus is on the student to apply timeously to SAQA, as this may take a bit longer.
Applicants who obtained qualifications from within a Commonwealth country is exempt from SAQAevaluation procedures.
Visit SAQA’s website at: http://www.saqa.org.za
Form 1 August 2014, SAQA will only accept online applications for the evaluation of foreign applications. Please visit: http://184.108.40.206/dfqeas/user/home
You should include the following with your application:
- All qualification documents, i.e. the highest school certificate issued by the official examining body.
- Complete and legible transcripts of academic records in respect of all degrees or other higher education qualifications, together with the final certificates, preceding qualifications leading to any post-graduate or other advanced qualification when the latter is submitted.
- Certificates in foreign languages should be submitted with sworn translations into English by an accredited translator.
- A cheque made out to SAQA. Information on the relevant evaluation fee can be obtained from the SAQA.
English language proficiency
To be successful in your studies, you need a certain level of proficiency in English. This includes a pass in English at A-level or O-level; a Test in English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of at least 550; or a 6.5 on the International Testing System (IELTS). Other post-school English language qualifications will be evaluated on merit.
The Fundani Centre for Higher Educational Development supports students though a mentorship programme to develop their English Proficiency within their discipline of study.
QUICK SUMMARY – CPUT ONLINE APLLICATION
Contact the Office of International Affairs
Tel: +27 21 959 6504 / 6085 / 6048
Fax: +27 21 959 6918
Physical address: Room 0.0005, Ground Floor, Administration Building
Tel: +27 21 460 3955 / 8390 / 3984
Fax: +27 21 460 3921
Physical address: Room 2.101, 2nd Floor, Administration Building