Step 2: Get an application form
Prospective candidates must apply online. Click here to apply online.
Please note that Only the following category of applicants are eligible to apply manually.
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) candidates
- Non-South African Citizens (International applicants)
- Non-South African School Leaving Types applications
NB: No manual posted or over the counter applications will be accepted for normal RSA applicants.
Download a PDF of the form that you can print at home
There are two ways you can get a form to apply for admission:
1. Download a PDF of the form that you can print at home.
2. Collect a form at the Registration and Applications Office on the various campuses.
Some courses require applicants to submit additional information as part of their application. Please see the Additional admission requirements for more information.
Please note that applicants are limited to three choices (to be filled in on one form). Any further applications will be discarded.