ND: Cost And Management Accounting
Course Information and Fees
The modern economic environment has become so complex and competitive that last year’s financial statements are no longer adequate for the successful running of an organisation. There is an increasing demand for accountants who are able to provide current information (today’s facts and tomorrow’s probabilities) that is essential for the efficient running of a modern organisation.The main task of the Cost and Management Accountant is to collect and process information before passing it on to management for decision-making. Among other things, the work also involves:
- Long-term planning and development of strategies and methods to meet the objectives of the organisation.
- Short-term operational planning and control of projects and resources by means of budgets
- Recording and analysing transactions and activities and compiling management accounts
- Providing and interpreting financial and economic information for decision making
- Obtaining and controlling funds
For all Certificate, Diploma and National Diploma applications, consult the General admission requirements.
Some courses require students to submit additional information as part of their application.
For all Honours, Masters and Doctorate applications, consult the Postgraduate admission requirements.
The fees for 2022 reflected below may be subject to change.
Please confirm the final fee amount by contacting the relevant Faculty Office or contact person as listed at the bottom of this page.