Why is my UIF claim rejected?

You can appeal a decision of the Commissioner or a claims officer by sending the UI-12 form to your nearest department of labour office. The form must be accompanied with any documents/proof that reinforces your reason to appeal. Delays can also be caused by claimants submitting incorrect information, such as bank details on their forms, and sometimes … Read more